- 6 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic salt to taste
- Coat a 2 qt. baking dish with cooking spray. Add zucchini and sprinkle with garlic salt to taste. Combine stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce and oregano; pour over zucchini. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until zucchini is tender and cheese begins to brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Bake in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p53
Reviews for Tomato Zucchini Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2009
My family loved this recipe. I have never seen my kids eat their veggies so fast. I will be making this again. M. Grisham Morrisville, Mo