Italian night just got more delicious with the flavorful taste of Johnsonville Italian Sausage. Recipe provided by Johnsonville® Sausage.
- 1 package (16 oz.) Penne Pasta
- 1 package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, coin-sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar marinara sauce, heated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In skillet, brown sausage in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic.
- Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Divide prepared pasta in bowls, top with marinara sauce and sausage vegetable mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Johnsonville Italian Sausage Penne in Johnsonville® Sausage 2016
Reviews for Johnsonville Italian Sausage Penne
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review