- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O® Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread evenly between cake layers and stack on serving plate. Frost top and sides of cake with whipped topping. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Easy Lemon Cake in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p74
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Lemon Cake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review