My family goes crazy when I prepare this and the chicken is not dry.
- 10 lbs or Smaller Perdue Oven Stuff Roaster
- 4oz. Butter Creole Injectable Marinade
- 2 Stalks of Celery broken in half
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 Stick of melted Butter
- 1 Tbsp each. Thyme Flakes, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Rosemary Flakes, Dillweed, Basil, Parsley Flakes, Lemon Peper, Sage, Poultry Seasoning, McCormick Season Salt,
- Enough Paprika to coat chicken
- Wash & clean chicken inside & out, drain excessive water. Inject chicken breast, wings, legs and back with Marinade. Mix dry ingredients together and rub under skin near breast, stomach, back and inside chicken. Rub remaining seasoning all over the outside of chicken. Place chicken and water in slow cooker, put celery inside of chicken cavaity and pour melted butter all over. Sprinkle Paprika all over chicken. Cook for at least 8 hours. Yield: serves 6
Reviews for Slow Cooker Oven-Stuff Roaster
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review