I love Pina Colada's so I thought you could make a cake that taste like it.
- 1 Pillsbury (Reduced Sugar) White cake mix
- 1 can Pina Colada mix (non-alcoholic)
- 2 cup Baker's Coconut (Shredded)
- 1 Crushed Dole Pineapple (Small can drained retain liquid for cake mix.)
- Mix Cake mix as directed on back but use pineapple liquid instead of water. Pour into 9X 13 pan Bake about 35-40 minutes
- When done, poke holes in cake with a straw. Mix Pina Colada and Crused Pineapple and coconut. Pour on cake while warm. let this soak in really good. Toast a cup of coconut and put Cool Whip in top and garnish with toasted coconut. Yield: serves 20
Reviews for Pina Colada Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review