My Mexican Chocolate Cake recipe reminds me my previous collage day.I just started cooking with little bit experience. On my best friend's birthday surprise her by preparing delicious Mexican Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cups universally handy flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or ground Mexican chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate glaze:
- 1 confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 6 tablespoons water
- 10 small fresh strawberries
- Warmth oven to 350° F. Gently coat an 8-inch round cake pan with vegetable cooking spray,
- Consolidate all the cake fixings in a blending bowl and mix until smooth. Fill the pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick embedded in the inside tells the truth out.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Expel from pan and cool totally.
- At the point when the cake has cooled, whisk together the initial three coating fixings. Dip every strawberry into the coating and put aside. Pour the remaining coating over the cake and mastermind the strawberries on top. Put aside to dry, around 30 minutes. You can get such Cake Delivery very easily now. Yield: serves 4
Reviews for Easy Mexican Chocolate Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2015
"Thanx For Sharing this…Everyone loved this delicious Mexican Chocolately cake,and I will be making this again!"