- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 package Taco seasoning
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can Ro-tel
- 1 can Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 bag of Doritos, crushed
- 1 8 0z bag of shredded cheese(any kind will do)
- Sour cream and salsa for topping, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain
- Add taco seasoning and cook as directed on package
- In a 9 X 13 casserole dish, layer bottom of dish with 1/2 bag of Doritos. Set other half aside.
- In large bowl, combine taco seasoning beef and onion mixture, Ro-tel, Nacho Cheese Soup and Cream of Mushroom Soup. Mix well.
- Top layer of Doritos with beef mixture
- Layer beef mixture with remaining half of Doritos Top with whole bag of shredded cheese
- Bake until cheese is melted (approx. 20 minutes) Yield: serves 10
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Doritos Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2012
Easy to make, delicious, and not expensive. My entire family loved it! I posted pictures on Facebook, and a lot of people wanted the recipe.