This is a great dish for family, pot lucks, comfort food, taking to friends, and so much more. I have yet to come across anyone that does not like this casserole!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 package Taco seasoning
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can Ro-tel
- 1 can Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 bag of Doritos, crushed
- 1 8 0z bag of shredded cheese(any kind will do)
- Sour cream and salsa for topping, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain
- Add taco seasoning and cook as directed on package
- In a 9 X 13 casserole dish, layer bottom of dish with 1/2 bag of Doritos. Set other half aside.
- In large bowl, combine taco seasoning beef and onion mixture, Ro-tel, Nacho Cheese Soup and Cream of Mushroom Soup. Mix well.
- Top layer of Doritos with beef mixture
- Layer beef mixture with remaining half of Doritos Top with whole bag of shredded cheese
- Bake until cheese is melted (approx. 20 minutes) Yield: serves 10
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Doritos Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2012
"Easy to make, delicious, and not expensive. My entire family loved it! I posted pictures on Facebook, and a lot of people wanted the recipe."