- 2-3 Chicken Breasts Cubed
- 1 10oz Can cream of Chicken soup
- 1 Can of Water
- 1 8oz Block of Cream Cheese
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 Packet of Dried Italian Dressing mix
- 1 box of Fettuccine Noodles
- Put first 6 ingredients in Crockpot on High for 2 hours or Low for 4 hours.
- Cook noodles and toss with Alfredo sauce. Yield: serves 8
Reviews for Crockpot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
"My son and I made this tonight - for the first time. One suggestion is to cube the cream cheese so it will melt in faster (I had to stir it after the 2hrs and let it go another 30 min.). We also added 2 small cloves of garlic. Excellent. Simple. The way we like it!"