- 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8oz) container of cool whip
- 1 (15oz) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- sugar cones or edibowls (the bowls you put ice cream in and eat the bowl) broken into bite-size pieces.
- Mix ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in cool whip. Let chill about 1/2 hour.
- Serve with broken sugar cones. (Also good with graham crackers, too). Yield: serves 12
Reviews for CANNOLI DIP(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review