When you don't feel like turning on the grill but you have an expensive cut of meat, this great alternative gives you a crispy crust!
- 1 inch thick boneless rib eyes
- 1/2 stick real unsalted butter
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Heat frying pan with butter on medium high.
- Making sure rib eyes are at room temperature, blot dry with paper towels.
- Season meat to taste on both sides.
- Place meat in pan for 8 min. per side for medium rare/medium. DO NOT lift steak or move until 8 min. are up per side. If butter starts to smoke too much turn heat down a little Yield: serves 2
Reviews for Butter Fried Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review