I work with a girl who is very good cook. She told me about this recipe and I flipped. If you have eaten at a Big Boys (Bob's or Frishes) this is going to remind you so much of their burgers!
Recommended: 21 Healthy Fall Stews to Warm Up Cold Nights
- 1 prepared pizza crust (large)
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 jar of Big Boy tarter sauce (or other brand if unavailable)
- Lettuce (Shredded)
- Dill Pickle Slices
- Shredded cheese (cheddar)
- On the prepared crust, spread a layer of tarter sauce. I find a thinner layer works better. Then add your ground beef, pickles and cheese. (Sometimes some people add the lettuce and cook in the oven, personal taste).
- Place in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese melts and everything is hot. Yield: serves 6
Reviews for Big Boy Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review