Family loves it!
- 12 oz uncooked macaroni, elbow-type
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp dried plain breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 12 oz evaporated whole milk
- 8 serving(s) Kroger sharp shredded cheese
- • Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cook pasta according to package directions without added fat or salt; drain and transfer to a large bowl. While pasta is still hot, stir in sour cream; set aside. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until tiny bubbles appear just around the edges (known as scalding). Reduce heat to low, add cheese and simmer until cheese melts, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, about 2 minutes; remove from heat and stir in mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add cheese mixture to pasta; mix well. Transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over pasta. Bake until top is golden, about 30 minutes. Yields about 1 cup per serving. Yield: serves 8
Reviews for Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review