- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup beer
- 2 green onions, chopped
- BEAT cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
- STIR in remaining ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Beer Cheese Dip
Sort By :
"I made it when we had some friends over, they all wanted to know what was in my cheese spread, loved it. So easy to make and so much better then everything you buy in the store."
"This is an easy & delicious recipe. Great when watching a football game, easy to put together for unexpected company. Great to have with great friends & family when getting together for game night. A favorite for my two teenager nieces & hubby."
"easy and quick , tastes good"