Welcome to Taste of Home, the #1 food and entertaining magazine in the world! Learn more about our products, websites and recent press.
- Taste of Home is the #1 food and entertaining magazine in the world.
- Taste of Home is the go-to resource for the holidays and anytime of the year for tried-and-tested information on food, cooking and entertaining gathered from great home cooks across America.
- Each year, Taste of Home receives more than 11,000 ideas and recipes from real home cooks. Of these, 1,600 recipes are chosen for testing in the Taste of Home test kitchen and featured in the magazine, cookbooks and on the web.
- Simple & Delicious is the grab-and-go food magazine for busy people, delivering quick and easy meals.
- Recipes appearing in Simple & Delicious can always be prepared with budget-friendly everyday ingredients.
- Every issue is packed with more than 100 irresistibly easy recipes, plus fast-fix weeknight meal ideas, with beautiful color photos.
In the News
"Tasteofhome.com's redesign was a combination of art and science, rigorous research paired with well-defined goals, attention to detail combined with creativity. The results? 99 percent of pages are now redesigned to be responsive across all devices, unique visitors were up 57 percent year-over-year, and page views were up 102 percent, outpacing visitor growth for the first time in the site's history."
"Print may be facing an uncertain future, but magazines like Taste of Home are finding ways to do more than just keep afloat. Last year, Taste of Home's print ad pages grew 9.2 percent year over year, its digital traffic increased by 56 percent year over year, and the mag was among the top three publications in terms of social engagement. Editor-in-chief Catherine Cassidy credits the magazine's success to its being especially in tune with its readers."
"Traveling from his hometown of Kenosha, Wisconsin, around the country and back again, James Schend spent 18 years amassing culinary skills and food knowledge. Today, in his role as food editor of Taste of Home magazine, Schend brings a lot to the table."
Taste of Home Cooking School
For media inquiries, please contact: