Zucchini Lettuce Salad Recipe
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the lettuce, zucchini, olives and onion. Drizzle with the dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 160 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 740mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Zucchini Lettuce Salad
"I doubled the recipe and took to a potluck. It was a hit! I used Ken's Italian dressing and the canned Parmesan cheese as in a hurry but still was awesome! Loved it...will do again! Great mix of flavors!"