- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a serving bowl, combine the lettuce, zucchini, olives and onion. Drizzle with the dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forZucchini Lettuce Salad
"I doubled the recipe and took to a potluck. It was a hit! I used Ken's Italian dressing and the canned Parmesan cheese as in a hurry but still was awesome! Loved it...will do again! Great mix of flavors!"