Turkey Wonton Cups Recipe
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. (Keep wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to bake.) Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cheese, ranch dressing, onions and olives. Spoon by rounded tablespoonfuls into wonton cups.
- 3. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 154 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Turkey Wonton Cups
"These were a lot better than I was expecting! I was a little weary of warm ranch dressing, but my husband wanted to try this, so I did! These worked out great, but made A LOT; I'll definitely be cutting this in half (at least) next time I make it. The only change I made was I minced some cooking onion instead of green onions. I would have given it 5 stars, but the amount of dishes this simple recipe leaves behind is a bit annoying. Mini muffin pan, skillet, bowl, baking sheet, plus all the measuring utensils... that's a bit much, considering I had a whole other set of dishes from the side I made with them. Washing dishes is going to take a while tonight..."
"Loved it and was easy to prepare. I omitted the olives as I am not a big olive person."