Tex-Mex Chicken Salad Recipe
Nancy tops packaged greens with the warm chicken and onion combo, then tosses in tomato, red pepper and shredded cheese to create this colorful salad. An easy dressing of zippy salsa and bottled vinaigrette adds the final flavorful touch.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups Tex-Mex Chicken Starter
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 1/3 cup prepared vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1. In a large skillet, saute red pepper in oil until crisp-tender. Add chicken starter; heat through.
- 2. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, tomato, onion and cheese. Top with chicken mixture. In a small bowl, combine salsa and vinaigrette until blended. Serve with salad. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Chicken Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC