Stuffing-Coated Chicken Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow dish, combine the stuffing crumbs and Parmesan cheese. In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with stuffing mixture. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture and drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 5 servings.
8 ounce-weight: 193 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 452mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Stuffing-Coated Chicken
"One of our favourite recipes. So easy to make and tasty."
"Awesome! I didn't change anything. The chicken was very moist."
"Loved this recipe. Substituted cheddar cheese croutons for the stuffing. My son said that he would eat the coating on it's own!"
"Great for in-a-pinch dinners. My kids love it!"
"This is a No-Fail recipe for sure!"
"Flavorful like you wouldn't believe. I mean, SUPER yummy! Thanks so much for sharing this one!"
"This was very tasty and easy to make. It stays moist on the inside and a little crispy on the outside. Great dish!!"
"Delicious and not difficult. I only cooked mine for about 30 minutes, but my chicken breast halves were thin."