- 1-1/2 cups stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 8 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the stuffing crumbs and Parmesan cheese. In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with stuffing mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture and drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forStuffing-Coated Chicken
"Delicious and easy weeknight meal."
"Awesome recipe! Because there's only two of us, I generally buy large breasts and quarter them, which is what I did for this meal, so my chicken pieces were not as big as the recipe calls for. Like other reviewers have mentioned, they were done to perfection at 30 minutes. Otherwise, I followed the recipe as written. The result is fantastic. Tastes like you spent a lot of time on it, and only you need to know that it's done in less than an hour! Highly recommended!"
"One of our favourite recipes. So easy to make and tasty."
"Awesome! I didn't change anything. The chicken was very moist."
"Loved this recipe. Substituted cheddar cheese croutons for the stuffing. My son said that he would eat the coating on it's own!"