Seasoned T-Bones Recipe
A spicy seasoning rub and tender grilled steak are an ideal match in this tasty entree created by our Test Kitchen.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 3/4 pound each)
- 1. Mix seasonings; rub onto steaks.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°), 6-8 minutes per side. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned T-Bones
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2011
"Needed something quick as I didn't have time to marinade. I like the spicy flavour from the cayenne pepper, but was not too crazy about the cinnamon. I would like to find a substitute for the cinnamon."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC