- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 3/4 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings. Rub over both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSeasoned T-Bones
"Needed something quick as I didn't have time to marinade. I like the spicy flavour from the cayenne pepper, but was not too crazy about the cinnamon. I would like to find a substitute for the cinnamon."