Sausage French Bread Pizza Recipe
"I never seem to have pizza dough on hand, but that doesn't stop our family from enjoying pizza," reports Cherie Sweet. The Evansville, Indiana cook tops crusty French bread with creamy Alfredo sauce, sausage and veggies. "It's great to serve at a party for children or teens," she adds.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1-1/3 cups prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3 cooked Italian sausage links, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 2-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese
- 1. Cut bread in half horizontally; place on a baking sheet. Spread cut sides with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with sausage, olives, red pepper, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and cheese. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 406 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Sausage French Bread Pizza
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC