Pork and Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
Basil comes through in the great savory flavor of creamy fettuccine sauce. Chicken can be substituted for pork in this colorful dish from Suzanne Carman of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- 2 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each), cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pork in butter and oil until meat juices run clear. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add milk; stir in the vegetable blend, cheese, salt and lemon-pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Drain fettuccine; toss with pork mixture and basil. Yield: 2 servings.
1-3/4 cups: 500 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 685mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 40g protein.
Reviews for Pork and Fettuccine Alfredo
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC