Phyllo Crab Cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and horseradish until smooth. Stir in crab and onion. Spoon 2-3 teaspoonfuls into each tart shell; sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
1 each: 45 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Mar 16, 2015
So pretty and tasty, a great addition to any party tray!
Dec 31, 1969
These were really good. The only change I will make next time is to only use 2 tbsp of the horseradish sauce.
Feb 27, 2013
Phyllo dough is somewhat hard to cut. Delicious results! I will make again.
Dec 20, 2012
If you like crab rangoons, you'll love this recipe! Very easy to make and good for traveling.
Oct 10, 2012
I thought it was ok. Next time, less horseradish (or none), add 3xs more green onion, some parm and chedder cheese, and a dash of worchestershire sauce. My boyfriend didn't like it at all but he doesn't like "creamy" stuff
Apr 18, 2012
This is one of my go to recipes along with my hot shrimp cocktail appetizers. I get compliments and recipe requests each time I serve it.