- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 packages (2.1 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and horseradish until smooth. Stir in the crab and onion. Spoon 2-3 teaspoonfuls into each tart shell; sprinkle with paprika. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until tops begin to brown. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forPhyllo Crab Cups
"So pretty and tasty, a great addition to any party tray!"
"These were really good. The only change I will make next time is to only use 2 tbsp of the horseradish sauce."
"Phyllo dough is somewhat hard to cut. Delicious results! I will make again."
"If you like crab rangoons, you'll love this recipe! Very easy to make and good for traveling."
"I thought it was ok. Next time, less horseradish (or none), add 3xs more green onion, some parm and chedder cheese, and a dash of worchestershire sauce. My boyfriend didn't like it at all but he doesn't like "creamy" stuff"
"This is one of my go to recipes along with my hot shrimp cocktail appetizers. I get compliments and recipe requests each time I serve it."