Pecan Cheese Logs Recipe
Monterey Jack, Colby and cream cheese come together with seasonings to create these logs that everyone will enjoy. Roll them in toasty pecans for the perfect finishing touch. —Melissa Goff, Burkburnett, Texas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Butter-flavored crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the shredded cheeses, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Shape mixture into two logs, about 6 in. long. Roll in pecans, pressing down gently.
- 2. Wrap each in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 logs (12 servings each).
2 tablespoons: 189 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Cheese Logs
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2011
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC