- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Butter-flavored crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the shredded cheeses, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Shape mixture into two logs, about 6 in. long. Roll in pecans, pressing down gently.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 logs (12 servings each).
Reviews forPecan Cheese Logs