Orange Yogurt Dressing Recipe
Honey brings a hint of sweetness to this creamy citrus salad dressing from Beverly Florence of Midwest City, Oklahoma. "The orange flavor in this dressing is a wonderful complement to fresh spinach," notes Beverly. "It's also terrific served over lettuce or fruit."
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoons: 57 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Orange Yogurt Dressing
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC