Honey brings a hint of sweetness to this creamy citrus salad dressing from Beverly Florence of Midwest City, Oklahoma. "The orange flavor in this dressing is a wonderful complement to fresh spinach," notes Beverly. "It's also terrific served over lettuce or fruit."
Recommended: 19 Recipes for Homemade Salad Dressing
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Originally published as Orange Yogurt Dressing in Light & Tasty December/January 2002, p46