Orange Spiced Ham Steak Recipe
Connie Moore of Medway, Ohio turns orange marmalade, mustard and a hint of ginger into a fast-to-fix glaze for ham. The mouthwatering entree may be short on time, but it's definitely long on flavor.
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes on each side; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Spoon over ham. Cook, covered, until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
2 ounces cooked ham: 188 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 885mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Orange Spiced Ham Steak
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC