Nutty Cheese Tortellini Recipe
“I like to plant Italian flat-leaf parsley in a long terra-cotta planter, so I have it on hand,” says Barb Kramer of Endwell, New York. “The Italian parsley really lends itself to this pasta dish.”
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and keep warm. In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in the tortellini, parsley and walnuts; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Nutty Cheese Tortellini
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2008
"I prepared this dish for dinner tonight and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! I toasted the walnuts before mixing them in with the tortellini. My Dad went back for seconds!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC