- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and keep warm. In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in the tortellini, parsley and walnuts; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forNutty Cheese Tortellini
"I prepared this dish for dinner tonight and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! I toasted the walnuts before mixing them in with the tortellini. My Dad went back for seconds!"