Microwaved Cod Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock fillets
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Pepper to taste
- 1. Place the fillets in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high for 6 minutes; drain. Add wine or broth, lemon juice, lemon peel, chives, parsley, tarragon and pepper. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 98 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Microwaved Cod
"I thought it tasted fine, but my husband said it was too rubbery for him."