Meatball Potato Supper Recipe
I'm frequently asked to bring this casserole to potluck dinners. Folks must enjoy it, because there are never any leftovers to bring home!—Sonya Morton, Molena, Georgia
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- Paprika, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in small batches over medium heat; drain. Sprinkle with flour; gently roll to coat.
- 2. Place half of the potatoes in a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with meatballs and remaining potatoes. In a bowl, combine soup and milk until blended; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Cover and bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 361 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 739mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Meatball Potato Supper
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC