Maple Cranberry Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small bowl, combine syrup and 3/4 cup cranberry sauce; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting frequently with syrup mixture.
- 3. Warm the remaining cranberry sauce; serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 198 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Maple Cranberry Chicken
"Simple & delicious. I poured the glaze on top of the chicken & baked them in the oven, covered at 375."