Lima Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. In a bowl, combine lima beans, soup, celery and milk. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until the bread crumbs are lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 152 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Lima Bean Casserole
"Absolutely delicious. Making it again tonight and now I have to have lima beans in the freezer at all times."
"We did not care for this. Sorry."
"This makes the second time I have used this recipe and it is very delicious. I do not eat meat so I cook vegetables in different ways so when I discovered this recipe I knew it would be one I would cook over and over again."