- 2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine lima beans, soup, celery and milk. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until the bread crumbs are lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forLima Bean Casserole
"Absolutely delicious. Making it again tonight and now I have to have lima beans in the freezer at all times."
"We did not care for this. Sorry."
"This makes the second time I have used this recipe and it is very delicious. I do not eat meat so I cook vegetables in different ways so when I discovered this recipe I knew it would be one I would cook over and over again."