Grilled Fish Sandwiches Recipe
I season these fish fillets with lime juice and lemon pepper before grilling them. A simple honey mustard-mayonnaise sauce puts the sandwiches ahead of the rest.
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- 1. Brush cod with lime juice; sprinkle with lemon pepper. Place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat or in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Cook cod, covered, in a covered grill or under a preheated broiler 4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes per side.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, mustard and honey; spread onto bun bottoms. Top with fish, lettuce and tomato; close sandwiches. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich: 224 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Grilled Fish Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC