Gouda Turkey Club Recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Romaine leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado
- 1. Mix first five ingredients. Spread two slices of toast with butter, then with cheese mixture. Layer with lettuce, tomato and turkey.
- 2. Peel and mash avocado. Spread over remaining slices of toast and place over turkey. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 464 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 995mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Gouda Turkey Club
"easy to make and so delicious..."
"OMG! Soooo Yummy! My husband practically inhaled it! Going to keep this sandwich close by. :)"