- 1/2 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Romaine leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado
- Mix first five ingredients. Spread two slices of toast with butter, then with cheese mixture. Layer with lettuce, tomato and turkey.
- Peel and mash avocado. Spread over remaining slices of toast and place over turkey. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGouda Turkey Club
"easy to make and so delicious..."
"OMG! Soooo Yummy! My husband practically inhaled it! Going to keep this sandwich close by. :)"