Fudgy Saucepan Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the eggs, sugar, flour, nuts, baking powder and vanilla.
- 2. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 16-20 minutes or until top is set. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 213 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Fudgy Saucepan Brownies
"These were better than I thought they would be! I was looking for a way to used up 2 random squares of unsweetened chocolate I had in my pantry and this did the trick!~ Theresa"