Fruity Red Smoothies Recipe
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 227 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Red Smoothies
"I loved the tartness of the cranberry juice with the berries!"
"We used blackberries instead of raspberries --because we had a bunch. This is very rich, so a little bit goes a long way."
"I made these but dd not have enouth raspberries so finished them off with blueberries.They still turned out very good!!"