Fluffy Green Grape Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping and grapes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1/2 cup: 108 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Green Grape Salad
"Very creamy and refreshing. Excellent choice for those hot summer days....everyone in the family enjoyed this salad."