I received this recipe from a cousin-in-law at a family reunion. Since then, I've brought it to many gatherings myself. We also like to eat it as a dessert.—Kelli Giffen, Barrie, Ontario
Featured In: 25 Gorgeous Grape Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping and grapes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Green Grape Salad in Country Woman July/August 2004, p35
Reviews forFluffy Green Grape Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010
"Very creamy and refreshing. Excellent choice for those hot summer days....everyone in the family enjoyed this salad."