Fantastic Artichoke Pizza Recipe
It seems I'm always entertaining at the last minute. I keep many of the ingredients for this rich pizza on hand so I can make it at a moment's notice.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, 3/4 cup of each cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; spread over crust.
- 2. Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 16 slices.
1 slice: 216 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Fantastic Artichoke Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC