It seems I'm always entertaining at the last minute. I keep many of the ingredients for this rich pizza on hand so I can make it at a moment's notice.
Recommended: 40 Quick Dinners for Surprise Guests
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, 3/4 cup of each cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; spread over crust.
- Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 16 slices.
Originally published as Fantastic Artichoke Pizza in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p26