Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce or 1-1/2 cups homemade spaghetti sauce
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- Additional Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble the meat over mixture and mix well. Shape into 2-in. meatballs.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown meatballs over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°; drain. Add spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with spaghetti; sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
3 each: 388 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 1503mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
"very good and easy to make. i add some garlic salt to them as well and it went over awesome with everyone! will for sure make them again."
"The whole family loved it! Thank you so much for sharing :o)"
"Thenk you for sharing this recipe!! It's is an absolute lifesaver!!"