- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce or 1-1/2 cups homemade spaghetti sauce
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- Additional Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Shape into 2-in. meatballs; brown in a skillet over medium heat. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Serve over spaghetti; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desire. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forEasy Spaghetti and Meatballs
"very good and easy to make. i add some garlic salt to them as well and it went over awesome with everyone! will for sure make them again."
"The whole family loved it! Thank you so much for sharing :o)"
"Thenk you for sharing this recipe!! It's is an absolute lifesaver!!"