Easy Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients and allow to marinate several hours or overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 156 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Easy Marinated Mushrooms
"These were good. To me, they tasted better after 2 or 3 days after they had been soaking up the dressing for a few days and softening. Loved the easy of assembly."